• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Church Music and Motivation videos

Yohanni Gultom

User name: Yohanni Gultom
Title of introduction: Church Music and Motivation videos
Your name/ Alias: Yohanni
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Googling
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Want to know more people and learn more about youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well, since covid19 attact most the whole part of world as most people do we must stay at home. I'm a teacher actually and with this condition I can't teach my students like I used to be and most of my musical activities has tottally stop. So, I create a channel in youtube so that I can express my talent in music and create some motivation videos too. As many people hope, I also hope one day youtube can become my income. Nobody can predict what future will be and when covid19 will gone.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Music
What is your biggest dream? Help many people through my youtube channel
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClbL8uipXNKzckePxf0Aifg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello there @Yohanni Gultom, welcome to our community. We appreciate your decision to join us and hope you find so great tips and ideas to help grow your channels.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: Yohanni Gultom

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are stickied/pinned posts at the top of each board. They are typically threads covering frequent questions as well as interesting and inspirational threads. They make a god starting point to learn about the community and TubeBuddy!