• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Question What's your next piece of gear?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
*Sigh*. I have no justification for this purchase, but I have a DJI Pocket 2 coming. I've been really impressed with the early reviews and footage and with the creator's kit coming with a functional (but not great) wireless lav, it just seems like something to play around with. Now I need find a use and start a second channel...

chupadoodles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
To get a more sturdy tripod! The one I'm using now is unable to hold my camera weight well. I will probably wait for a while longer before I upgrade though!

Yoyo

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
I am will buy a new microphone (AT 2035 or Rode NT-1A) and an audio interface (Focusrite Scarlett Solo).

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I really want a new camera because the current one I have has been around for almost 8 years (used by me and my older sister when she did youtube). But I do gaming content, so my camera I need might be different than one others would use.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I'm actually looking into a new PC. I just can't do gaming stuff on a laptop. Just not a proper setup. Too many limitations.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think I need to buy Cam . I just want blur backgrounds sometimes while shooting and while taking pics. I don't have that option on my iphone SE. So, I am thinking of Cam . I heard we can do that easily with cam.

hendra k

saat ini saya menggunakan handphone .. berharap suatu saat bisa membeli peralatan youtube yang sebenarnya.

Relentluss Gaming

First is buy the HyperX for my commentary, and then trade in my Macbook Air and upgrade to an I MAC with something more than an I3 processor to edit my videos without stuttering.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm kinda holding off on getting a new camera until I can decide on weather to get a more vloggy camera with good depth of field and an elgato camlink, or just a standard webcam to add to my multi cam collection.

So at this rate, I'm not sure if it will be 32gb of ram for the computer, Sure SM7B, a new table, a second monitor, a new phone (mine is outdated now and a new iPhone would have the added bonus of being a filming camera), a gimble, or maybe adding a new webcam to my setup anyway. could equally be any of the above :p

If I suddenly sell a whole stack of merch randomly, I'll be getting a new iPad Pro 12".
Although I do want to pick up some new nibs for my old wacom pen, and a matte screen protector for my current iPad, so more than likely it will be a new screen protector and tablet nib :)

FreeStyleKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wow in gear thing I just want to grow and grow so my list is actually big and still didn't defined on which order I will get it. So in list there is another monitor (for better work flow in production), new PC, Sony cam, lances 50, 80, and 200, mic for a good vocal and soft light boxes. But all this is an long term goal, so I have a time to get it along my way.

But from my experience until now, equipment is the thing in which we all invest regularly and there is always something new we want to have or at least try, so I know that with time everything will come, just need to work more and more.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I'm not sure if it counts as gear but next on the shopping list is probably a new desk. My current one is old and the engine that allows you do change between sitting and standing broke a few years ago.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I actually just heard about the new Logitech "StreamCam" much better image quality and framerate than the c920, so I think I'll be adding that to my setup soon.