• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Other than YT (or teh interwebs) what activities do you enjoy?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
The lockdown has been pretty long and I finally finished the interwebs... there is nothing left to see. So, I ventured into what I think they call 'outside'. Have you heard of it? What do you do when not plugged in?

2 months ago my wife and I moved to Boracay, Philippines (1 island over from where we were). It is a world class tourist destination beach, with a 4 km white sand beach, and no tourists. So lately my main activities have been walking on the beach, snorkeling, or hanging out at my favorite beach side bar. (Since there are no tourists every hour is 2 for 1 Happy Hour).

I do enjoy paddleboarding, but until the tourists come back, the paddleboard rental guys are not around. The island is like a ghost town (even 7-11 and McDo's are closed). I may have to lash some bamboo together to make my own 'board'. Well... I would hire out the work ha ha

Getting bored of the typhoon and cannot wait to get back out.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I have liked video games since my dad bought us one of the original versions of Pong when I was little. To this day I spend 1-4 hours a day playing video games. But I also read a lot. At any given moment I'm probably reading 3-4 books. Sometimes they are related topics, sometimes they are just things in the queue.

But prior to this year, traveling and experiencing local food/drink and culture would have been the main place I spent my time.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The lockdown has been pretty long and I finally finished the interwebs... there is nothing left to see. So, I ventured into what I think they call 'outside'. Have you heard of it? What do you do when not plugged in?

2 months ago my wife and I moved to Boracay, Philippines (1 island over from where we were). It is a world class tourist destination beach, with a 4 km white sand beach, and no tourists. So lately my main activities have been walking on the beach, snorkeling, or hanging out at my favorite beach side bar. (Since there are no tourists every hour is 2 for 1 Happy Hour).

I do enjoy paddleboarding, but until the tourists come back, the paddleboard rental guys are not around. The island is like a ghost town (even 7-11 and McDo's are closed). I may have to lash some bamboo together to make my own 'board'. Well... I would hire out the work ha ha

Getting bored of the typhoon and cannot wait to get back out.

I really love online gaming, fish forums (I love betta keeping) also just learning film-making my true hobby/ passion I constantly try to learn and improve, and I think that is a healthy mindset for online and outside of YT :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I like walking around playing Pokémon go. Sometimes just casual driving is fun. I like to check out ikea sometimes, and there’s this little thing called “drawing” that I enjoy doing

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Outside of YouTube related stuff (filming, editing, etc) and getting good grades in school, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family (including my 3 cats), playing video games (preferably fighting games), baking, swimming (when the weather is right), traveling, painting, and other things.
I currently have 6 completed paintings.
painting_2_50.jpg

Just About Random

When away from the keyboard I really enjoy getting out and climbing rock (sometimes with rope and sometimes without, depends on the mood and who's free) but I also enjoy getting online and playing some video games

elenamike

Other than youtube, I love to collect fashion jewellery and it gives me joy because I'm obsessed about fashion jewellery. A few days ago I add Minimalist Queen Honey bee Necklace in my collection I love it because of it simple and unique be design.

Darrenowain

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Whenever I can i like to walk the dog with the family.
I also like to climb hills, to watch, photograph and video military jet pilots completing low flying military training in their jets.

Delightball

Subscriber Goal
Outside of YouTube, I played video games (mostly fighting), watched TV, and listened to music via Spotify, YouTube and other stuff.