• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Not getting access to AudioHero

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Not sure if I should direct this question to TubeBuddy or to Audiohero specifically. I have been trying to get my access to AudioHero since I got TubeBuddy a month ago but I still see this pop up when I login:

You already have an account in the SourceAudio Network!

To authorize your account for access to this site, please press the button below and we will review your application.

I have had a pending request for access for a month now.

Any suggestions??

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Not sure if I should direct this question to TubeBuddy or to Audiohero specifically. I have been trying to get my access to AudioHero since I got TubeBuddy a month ago but I still see this pop up when I login:

You already have an account in the SourceAudio Network!

To authorize your account for access to this site, please press the button below and we will review your application.

I have had a pending request for access for a month now.

Any suggestions??

As I said with the stream please reach out to our support here: https://tubebuddy.com/support they can help and reach out for you :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I might check with both ends. Sounds like Audiohero hasn't linked your account, but it's hard to say. Id start with the and if you don't get a satisfactory response try TubeBuddy support.

Status
Not open for further replies.