• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV What do you enjoy watching most OUTSIDE of YouTube.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
When you're not on YouTube, such as normal free to air television, twitch etc, what are your favorite styles of television to watch? (I'm sure anime is going to be a popular one)

My favourite things to watch at the moment are WildEarth on Twitch, mike shinoda on twitch, and basically any relaxing art stream. But watching nature documentories are pretty much my favorite outside of YouTube form of entertainment.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
On Twitch, check out TPain. Whether you like his music or not, he has one of the most entertaining channels on Twitch. DeadMou5 is another one. Doesn't stream as much as he used to, but he streamed his creative process while writing and recording most of his last album and he streamed his work on creating the stage setup for his tour.

On the streaming side, I'm watching a lot of "october" shows like Helstrom, Ratched, Lovecraft Country, etc.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I watch a lot of Netflix outside of YouTube. My favorite type of stuff to watch is Science Fiction (Stranger Things, the 100, etc). I also enjoy watching the Flash on TV and on Netflix ( I'm waiting for it to come back on tv in 2021). I'm also into all of the Marvel movies. I'm actually stuck at home for probably a few days because I currently have a 101F fever (tested negative for the virus btw) so I'm actually looking for suggestions right now on what to watch

Reactions: Beanie Draws

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
When you're not on YouTube, such as normal free to air television, twitch etc, what are your favorite styles of television to watch? (I'm sure anime is going to be a popular one)

My favourite things to watch at the moment are WildEarth on Twitch, mike shinoda on twitch, and basically any relaxing art stream. But watching nature documentories are pretty much my favorite outside of YouTube form of entertainment.

Probably dramas, comedy shows, and documentaries all three are different, but I love them. I also REALLY like Broadway shows can't go wrong there IMO.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
For now my favorite Tv show outside YouTube is Silicon Valley, even my little girl likes it, and sheΓÇÖs only 10 months old!!

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Other than YT my time is split between Netflix and my external hard drives with all my DVD ISOs. I enjoy comedies, sci-fi, and adventure flicks.

Yoyo

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Right now, I watch some movies and series on Netflix and Amazon Prime.

chupadoodles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I like watching art videos as well but outside YouTube I do watch a lot of anime :eek: as you predicted. I usually alternate between Netflix and Crunchyroll!

Darrenowain

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
If i'm not watching Youtube when I get a chance I'll watch some other streaming sites, watching old movies & TV classics, doesn't happen much though, especially when my young children constantly got children cartoons on.

Reactions: TimmyTime

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have just about every typical video services from Netflix all the way to Peacock. I even pay for YouTube Premium because YouTube minus ads is such a better experience. These past few months I dedicated too much time watching far too much cable news through Sling for obvious reasons in the US but I'm not usually a regular TV because I still hate ads. Also spending so much time at home has me burned out on TV shows so I've been playing videogames lately to distract from TV.

Reactions: TimmyTime

TimmyTime

Outside of the YouTube platform there is Rumble. Stuff that is shadow-banned or censored on YouTube gets a chance on their platform.

Dan1

TubeBuddy User
I enjoy watching lots of live sports from Leeds United (MOT) to baseball, American football, ice hockey, college basketball & lacrosse. Also watch various movies and tv series....currently rewatching NYPD Blues almost daily when at the gym .... just finished West Wing.