• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Automatic subscribe for channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinbraganza81

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Friends is there anyway when some click on my channel it give them option of subscribe or unsubscribe
I normally do with link I share but wanted to know if it can be done on channel itself
I am aware we could add ?sub_confirmation=1

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So the best way to go about is indeed add that ?sub_confirmation=1 at the end of your url in your about and banner, but you can also add the call to action on all your video descriptions (I do do this) and the best way to do that is using the youtube description bulk updates. I'm not sure how many extra subscribers you'll get from it, but more options are always better and everyone does it. Something like " for more videos subscribre youtubedotcom/yourchannelname?sub_confirmation=1"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9tahNRVgE

If you already have your url without the code, you can go "find and replace text" to replace the old url with the new url. If you've never included it to your description, you can go "add text to end of description" (better to add to the end of the description as the start of the description is for the proper description of your video)

Very handy tool.
add replace.PNG

• Love
Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
In the banner? Just add your channel URL and "subscribe" or similar as the label in the about box. But you can't force a subscribe box on visit without using the URL

Reactions: GearVlogz
Status
Not open for further replies.