• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Search Results Aren't Currently Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi all!

I am trying to get the best tags for my video, but I keep getting an error that says "Search results aren't currently available" I have clicked the WHY link and have done all the suggested troubleshooting steps. Nothing has worked. I have restarted my computer as well. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, there was an update on the YouTube side that cause TubeBuddy to have to update the extension. They have sent the update to the various extension/app stores but it may take a bit for it show up.

My understanding is that the Firefox extension update is already available and that the Chrome one will come soon.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, there was an update on the YouTube side that cause TubeBuddy to have to update the extension. They have sent the update to the various extension/app stores but it may take a bit for it show up.

My understanding is that the Firefox extension update is already available and that the Chrome one will come soon.

OP
OP
SwishWilly

SwishWilly

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Ohhh okay. I use Chrome so maybe that is the issue. Thank you for that information!

Status
Not open for further replies.