• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered HELP! My posts were deleted from the promotions area and now it says I don't have the badge which I earnt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
HELP! My posts were deleted from the promotions area and now it says I don't have the badge which I earnt! I am confused because I did everything submitted my screenshots and then was active enough to unlock the area.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
HELP! My posts were deleted from the promotions area and now it says I don't have the badge which I earnt! I am confused because I did everything submitted my screenshots and then was active enough to unlock the area.

I don't see a badge request from you....?

I see your request, both got picked up by our auto system. I 've added your badge and reverted your posts to be public again. Sorry about the confusion, we got this wrong. I hope this makes it right. I also gave you a month upgrade for the inconvenience.

• Wow
Reactions: Simple_Words_Sonal

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Don't panic. As it's the weekend the staff members are not active on the fourm they will get back to you as soon as they see your post

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
They processes these in bulk every few days. Once you see the badge under your username (mine says "Star"), then you are set as long as you have met the other requirements

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

I see your request, both got picked up by our auto system. I 've added your badge and reverted your posts to be public again. Sorry about the confusion, we got this wrong. I hope this makes it right. I also gave you a month upgrade for the inconvenience.

• Wow
Reactions: Simple_Words_Sonal
OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal

Thats really kind thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.