• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum News TubeBuddy Member of the Month October 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
tubebuddy_forum_motm october.png

It's time to crown a new member of the Month! Shout out to our last member, @Kari B
thank you for your contribution! Congratulations @DamoΓÇÖs Paintings for your contributions!

They have done the following:

Be active on the forums!
Introduce new Members!
Suggest new ideas for TubeBuddy!
Follow the rules.
Report those breaking the rules.
Provide feedback to those who need it.
Engage in forum discussions.

Check out this post from them: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/33493/#post-102754

Thanks for all you do, Congratulations and Remember to DM ME for your 3 free month upgrade!

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wait... what, wow this was a great wake up surprise, thanks everyone that left lovely messages, and yes @Kari B I will take care of it, thanks @Andrew for a great place to hang out and chat :blush: :)

Edit: this is why we need to be good role models on these forums, not just for rewards like this BUT also to be someone that others can feel comfortable to come to, and to inspire others, especially the new members and new creators, and help them correct course so their channel can grow in the right ways for all the right reasons, and also to do our part to keep this a great place to hang out and keep the spam out.

Last edited:

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Well done @DamoΓÇÖs Paintings, look after my crown ;)
Hehehe I love this

Wait... what, wow this was a great wake up surprise, thanks everyone that left lovely messages, and yes @Kari B I will take care of it, thanks @Andrew for a great place to hang out and chat :blush: :)

Edit: this is why we need to be good role models on these forums, not just for rewards like this BUT also to be someone that others can feel comfortable to come to, and to inspire others, especially the new members and new creators, and help them correct course so their channel can grow in the right ways for all the right reasons, and also to do our part to keep this a great place to hang out and keep the spam out.
Congrats mate, very worthy member of the month. You've contributed a lot around here. It's been nice seeing and reading your posts over the month and beyond :)

NattyRockz

TubeBuddy Pro

Well deserved. Enjoy upgrade and keep contributing. Cheers

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
@Beanie Draws thanks man, itΓÇÖs been great to be part of this community, and contributing to it, while keeping all the spam stuff to a minimum when spotted.

@NattyRockz hey thanks for that, IΓÇÖm not going anywhere, IΓÇÖll be around here for sure.

BTW, thanks to the @Moderators for all you guys do.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wow wow !! Super Congratulations @DamoΓÇÖs Paintings !!! I did not feel this much excited when I got MOTM !!! Super happy for you !!! You deserve it totally !!!! Yeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
Well thank you very much :blush: I really got a surprise when I woke up and saw all these alerts, it was a really nice surprise.

WV Pet Project

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I haven't been here long, but I already know both Sept. and Oct. MOBM were well deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.