• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siri Foghi

So I just started my YouTube channel and I uploaded a video and checked my tag ranking on TubeBuddy. Some tags where ranking and I went ahead to remove some other tags that were not ranking in order to place better tags but the tags that were formerly ranking are no longer ranking( it doesnΓÇÖt have a score in front) how do I resolve this issue?

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
They can change for any reason, Can't tell the exact one

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So I just started my YouTube channel and I uploaded a video and checked my tag ranking on TubeBuddy. Some tags where ranking and I went ahead to remove some other tags that were not ranking in order to place better tags but the tags that were formerly ranking are no longer ranking( it doesnΓÇÖt have a score in front) how do I resolve this issue?

Tag ranki gs can change without more info hard to say...

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
They can change for any reason, Can't tell the exact one

WV Pet Project

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have had this problem also...from the best I can tell, the words in the tag you removed were combining with the tag that was ranking to get that rank number. I may be wrong- but that was my guess when it happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.