• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel GTA 5 PC GAMING VIDEOS COLLABORATE

LushModz

Subscriber Goal
User name: LushModz
Title: GTA 5 PC GAMING VIDEOS COLLABORATE
Type of collaboration: GTA 5 PC Videos and making funny videos with me and helping each other grow along the way and become friends
Amount of Subscribers: 2,000
Ways to contact you: Reply to the thread, Instagram @LushModzYT, Twitter @LushModz, Discord Lush Modz πâä#3197
Why should they collaborate with you: Because my channel is all about GTA 5 videos and if your channel is your in luck because we can help are channels grow together and achieve goals and motivate each other on making new videos, Giving ideas on what to make. From my knowledge and yours, we can grow fast putting our ideas together on making videos. This will even promote your YouTube channel so my fans will check out your channel beciuase you colab with me in the video so they will drop by your channel and subscribe and watch your videos. Same for me your fans will check out my channel because we did a video together and we might be the same content creator .
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LushModzツ/videos?view_as=subscriber