• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered NO VIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futbolleague

Subscriber Goal
@Andrew and to anyone who has the knowledge for the following question.

Tubebuddy keyword search is showing me maximized search volume for a very long keyword with low competition and high optimization, so I went for it and ranked first and after 1 week I still didn't get any single view for that high volume searched keyword.

Today I rechecked the same keyword and Tubebuddy's Keyword search gave the same result...
Weirdly at the end of that long keyword, I added 2 random letters and still, Tubebuddy's Keyword search gave me the same results....
Is this some kind of a malfunction in the system?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
@Andrew and to anyone who has the knowledge for the following question.

Tubebuddy keyword search is showing me maximized search volume for a very long keyword with low competition and high optimization, so I went for it and ranked first and after 1 week I still didn't get any single view for that high volume searched keyword.

Today I rechecked the same keyword and Tubebuddy's Keyword search gave the same result...
Weirdly at the end of that long keyword, I added 2 random letters and still, Tubebuddy's Keyword search gave me the same results....
Is this some kind of a malfunction in the system?

Long tail descriptive keywords tend to do better.

It sounds like it's just a different variation. On the no views thing I'd check out this post:

Growing Up Walls

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
growingupwalls.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm so sorry to step in since I'm not Andrew, but one of the things I've picked up in the past couple of days that my long keywords will get AMAZING potential results, but what I'm actually doing is narrowing down so much that absolutely nobody is going to see my video. This stinks, as a couple of my recent video titles I thought really nailed it (and I kind of focused the video around the keyword research), but I think I've kept myself from getting the views. Well, I'm going to work on that. I wish I could remember the video or post that helped me realize what I was doing so I could share it. It was definitely TubeBuddy related, and perhaps Nick Nimmin?

Good luck with your future videos! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.