• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Art collaboration (preferably digital art)

lilyv art

User name: lilyv art
Title: Art collaboration (preferably digital art)
Type of collaboration: A drawing/painting collab where we one can start a drawing and the other artists finishes it, or draw the same thing in different styles, or perhaps choose a random thing and draw something ( open to suggestions)
Amount of Subscribers: 32
Ways to contact you: Thread reply
Why should they collaborate with you: I have an art channel where I talk about different topics while speedpainting and also talk about my webtoon
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgEiPaQqcCvIrEWrOq2dTuA?view_as=subscriber

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Once I stop being so lazy lol definitely :) I need to get my own channel and ideas in order, but I'm definitely starting to get ready to collab with other artists. Been meaning to do it for years but have always procrastinated on it. Mostly just need an editor because editing videos takes away from drawing with other artists.

Toyteller

Subscriber Goal
Once I get a bit more established I can collaborate. IΓÇÖm currently a Landscape Artist thatΓÇÖs sold over 500 paintings and has a licensing contract in the USA. I want to make tutorials of my art works and pages with illustrations and doodles too.

my other channel is Pro Arts but currently working on it.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
That sounds awesome :) I've actually wanted to do mash ups where I draw my dinosaurs on top of people's landscapes. It's going to be more of a feature on my channel this year/next year (I want to draw Godzilla over the top of a photo of Tokyo for when Godzilla vs Kong comes out) and I've also wanted to draw dinosaurs in among other landscapes, so it could very well make for a very interesting collab :)

ArtofLisaMorgan

TubeBuddy Pro
www.facebook.com
Subscriber Goal
I do primarily ASRM-art, and all traditional-style. But I may be up for a draw this in your style challenge. Most of my stuff is one-and-done, so I'm not sure how that would work as a collaboration.

Reactions: lilyv art
OP
OP
lilyv art

lilyv art

I do primarily ASRM-art, and all traditional-style. But I may be up for a draw this in your style challenge. Most of my stuff is one-and-done, so I'm not sure how that would work as a collaboration.
Hey we could do draw this in your style and pick like one specific subject etc. like a deity, or mythological creature or anything else :)

OP
OP
lilyv art

lilyv art

That sounds awesome :) I've actually wanted to do mash ups where I draw my dinosaurs on top of people's landscapes. It's going to be more of a feature on my channel this year/next year (I want to draw Godzilla over the top of a photo of Tokyo for when Godzilla vs Kong comes out) and I've also wanted to draw dinosaurs in among other landscapes, so it could very well make for a very interesting collab :)
Hey yeah that definitely sounds like a very interesting collab count me in ! :)

OP
OP
lilyv art

lilyv art

Once I get a bit more established I can collaborate. IΓÇÖm currently a Landscape Artist thatΓÇÖs sold over 500 paintings and has a licensing contract in the USA. I want to make tutorials of my art works and pages with illustrations and doodles too.

my other channel is Pro Arts but currently working on it.
Cool ! :)

Reactions: Toyteller