• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Why was my TubeBuddy Account Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie

Hello @Andrew I am very much worried that my TubeBuddy account is banned. I want to know how i can unban my TubeBuddy account. I tried to connect my YouTube account with TubeBuddy and I have 2 accounts, One is a brand account and other is YouTube account but both are connected to one gmail account. When I tried to login to YouTube account it says I got banned from TubeBuddy. Help me

Name: Alfiya Ansari
Channel Name: Tech Hacks By Alfie
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHmSfk6U5hiM1ixJlOeTPRA

I have affiliate program of TubeBuddy and got upgraded to VIP affiliate also. I had never tried to cheat the system or use any stolen credit cards. Please unban my account. I had even reviewed about TubeBuddy App and Affiliate Program on my YouTube Channel.

My YouTube channel was created on July 26 2020, it is a new channel and I was getting immense help from TubeBuddy but I was not expecting this to happen at all. This incident has demotivated me to the core.

Reactions: XXYYZZ

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Andrew I am very much worried that my TubeBuddy account is banned. I want to know how i can unban my TubeBuddy account. I tried to connect my YouTube account with TubeBuddy and I have 2 accounts, One is a brand account and other is YouTube account but both are connected to one gmail account. When I tried to login to YouTube account it says I got banned from TubeBuddy. Help me

Name: Alfiya Ansari
Channel Name: Tech Hacks By Alfie
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHmSfk6U5hiM1ixJlOeTPRA

I have affiliate program of TubeBuddy and got upgraded to VIP affiliate also. I had never tried to cheat the system or use any stolen credit cards. Please unban my account. I had even reviewed about TubeBuddy App and Affiliate Program on my YouTube Channel.

My YouTube channel was created on July 26 2020, it is a new channel and I was getting immense help from TubeBuddy but I was not expecting this to happen at all. This incident has demotivated me to the core.

This isn't the place for these inquiries. Please email support@tubebuddy.com

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I don't know why / if TB has banned you

But I would be sure that YT would ban you / not monetise your channel

As it's the worst sort of content EVER, for them to allow to be monitised

I mean the 'how to cheat to 4k hours watched' video - has to be against all sorts of ToS

So you think opening up five browser pages, then watching you entire video output [on a play list] while you go to bed... will count toward your 4k hours watched?

Ok - it may look like it works... it may be added to your 'time watched' count

But the moment they actually look at the account - and see - and they will see 100% what you are doing... you will have the channel taken away from you, not just TB

I doubt TB noticed this

But if they did - good on them for getting in early and not wanting to be associated with that sort of video

Reactions: ArtofLisaMorgan
Status
Not open for further replies.