• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Legacy's Introduction

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Legacy
Title of introduction: Legacy's Introduction
Your name/ Alias: Legacy
Where are you from? South Eastern United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? There's not really a specific Youtuber who I found TubeBuddy from but whenever I would search up like "How to get more subscribers" or "How to get More views on YouTube" a lot of the videos would mention that they use TubeBuddy so I decided to try it out.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to talk to people that also enjoy what I do (film making and video editing) and hopefully get some tips, feedback, and grow on my channel while helping other channels (whether they're bigger or smaller than mine) do the same.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I mainly have my channel as a hobby while attending school. Also this may sound kinda funny but my sisters have a channel that they share and I'm currently trying to pass their channel in subscribers (they currently have about 10,500 subscribers right now and I have about 5,500 subscribers). Other than that it's just something I enjoy doing because I enjoy being creative and sharing what I create to other people.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload at least once a week
What are your hobbies? I enjoy things like filming videos and editing them, playing the piano, painting, playing video games (preferably fighting games and roleplaying games), swimming, traveling, and spending time with my friends and family
What is your biggest dream? I love technology so I wanna eventually have a job that has something to do with that while I continue to create videos on YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYjPvXTKaxiw-OLJtYs5LFg/

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi ! Welcome to the Community !
Sorry for the late welcoming !

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section.

All the best for your journey ahead! Hope you pass ahead your sisters