• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Looking to collaborate with fellow growing youtubers

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Harpyjessy
Title: Looking to collaborate with fellow growing youtubers
Type of collaboration: Cross promotion. I might not have enough suscribers but I have up 3460 vews and counting. We can include each others link in our description, cards, endscreen and direct people to the links in our video
Amount of Subscribers: 77
Ways to contact you: Skype or zoom
Why should they collaborate with you: I am a Nigerian studying in a Netherland University. I talk about my study abroad experience, tips an tricks and Storytime. My goal is to get more than 1000 subs before I become 18years, I am looking for a small youtuber to grow with or a big youtuber to help me grow
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYiEnsNmXLD1JZsf_ygZ8AA?view_as=subscriber

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
User name: Harpyjessy
Title: Looking to collaborate with fellow growing youtubers
Type of collaboration: Cross promotion. I might not have enough suscribers but I have up 3460 vews and counting. We can include each others link in our description, cards, endscreen and direct people to the links in our video
Amount of Subscribers: 77
Ways to contact you: Skype or zoom
Why should they collaborate with you: I am a Nigerian studying in a Netherland University. I talk about my study abroad experience, tips an tricks and Storytime. My goal is to get more than 1000 subs before I become 18years, I am looking for a small youtuber to grow with or a big youtuber to help me grow
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYiEnsNmXLD1JZsf_ygZ8AA?view_as=subscriber

Hi Jessica, just went through your channel. Have you done a channel review? I have some ideas for you. Anyway I can help please reach out. Am a Nigeria living in the UK

Reactions: Papii
OP
OP
Harpyjessy

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Jessica, just went through your channel. Have you done a channel review? I have some ideas for you. Anyway I can help please reach out. Am a Nigeria living in the UK
I am more than happy to receive a channel review from you. Thank you very much for the offer

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hi Jessica, you need to go to channel review forum and post. I dont know if you have done that. Once you do please send a link or reply to this message then I will check for it and do the review. I think for your channel to be reviewed you must have reviewed some else one so look for someone on that forum to review their then send yours.

Reactions: Papii