• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered I think TubeBuddy is glitching out - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I instantly keep loosing subscribers on the app and I donΓÇÖt know why. My channel is TanookiAlex and it sits at 3.8k subscribers. I refreshed YouTube studio and it is the same. What is happening?
0C84AA08-46DC-40B7-98E2-9195C520CECE.png

I keep loosing a random amount that I think is supposed to be my views? This isnΓÇÖt right
94E33FAC-F304-4F26-AB3D-B12EF5BA1488.png

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
On mobile, you can send feedback through the app itself. It should be in the menu. This will send an email directly to the mobile developers, who can then take a look at this issue :)

Or as @kitchen c/o ammama said, through support@tubebuddy.com. I did see you try to send a ticket through ChatBot.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
On mobile, you can send feedback through the app itself. It should be in the menu. This will send an email directly to the mobile developers, who can then take a look at this issue :)

Or as @kitchen c/o ammama said, through support@tubebuddy.com. I did see you try to send a ticket through ChatBot.

Status
Not open for further replies.