• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Twitter Any secrets?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I wouldn't say there's a secret. Twitter is more about interacting and less about being recognized like on YT. You have to interact with other people who might find what you say interesting enough to follow you. I follow a lot of people based on topics I enjoy and people I follow on YT or met on other social media. I interact on their tweets and slowly get people interested in following me. I also tweet whatever is on my mind and hope they eventually interact with me as well.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I focus on being relatable, and also a bit funny. A lot of the time we see too much seriousness. I also focus on sharing VALUABLE information in a short medium. I think that combination is what REALLY works well :)
I agree with this one a lot. Bringing humor to a Twitter account means not only do you bring value in terms of opinion, but you also bring the value worth following because people might enjoy the entertainment side of your profile. All it takes is one tweet to get unexpectedly re-tweeted and shared if it's witty and clever enough. Sharing is the biggest way to grow, but you can't ASK to be shared, you just have to be compelling enough that people WANT to share your content, and then your content will work for you and speak for it'self

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Everybody here kinda nailed this one. Twotter is about providing value in 140 characters and interacting with people... the more the better.

Although I will add that videos on Twitter are underrated. Not enough people utilize videos for their Twitter posts. I would suggest doing wuick, punchy videos for Twitter.

OP
OP
originalraith

originalraith

TubeBuddy Pro
Yes totally agree, but if you look at my twitter I post humour and I get no engagement at all :/ I'm lost

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
humor is subjective and what we find funny, might not always be found humourous by others. Its a bit of a test game. If you get no engagement at all from a post, try a differant approach as people don't find the post as entertaining as you think it is.