• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube SEO How to get more reach on youtube?

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Exactly as Damon said... we certainly do not have 100 videos yet ourselves, but it has only been our last 4 that YouTube has really started to push us out to more and more viewers. There's more factors that go into it, but keeping making videos and keep making them better each time.

Reactions: Kranix and Damon

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Exactly as Damon said... we certainly do not have 100 videos yet ourselves, but it has only been our last 4 that YouTube has really started to push us out to more and more viewers. There's more factors that go into it, but keeping making videos and keep making them better each time.
How many videos are you guys up to? IΓÇÖve uploaded 21 and starting to notice views are coming in before I even get to promote, but as everyone says more videos increases chances of more exposure from YouTubes algorithm.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
How many videos are you guys up to? IΓÇÖve uploaded 21 and starting to notice views are coming in before I even get to promote, but as everyone says more videos increases chances of more exposure from YouTubes algorithm.

745 I think.

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
reaching videos to more people equals doing medium SEO topics. never aim for high topics or singular tags such as fortnite
niche your audience to an appropriate amount and then you can reason it as you grow. tags help people find what your searching for, tubebuddy has a couple good vids on this
hope this helped