• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel New to Tubebuddy and Youtube. I'm here to learn and grow!

Rick Ace

Subscriber Goal
User name: Rick Ace
Title of introduction: New to Tubebuddy and Youtube. I'm here to learn and grow!
Your name/ Alias: Rick
Where are you from? Montreal, Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy on YouTube! Were else?!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I found it great to join a forum with other YouTubers that wants to grow their own channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to grow my channel to get me some side revenues from ads and other affiliate links.
I also created my channel to use it on my own! I created a meditation/music channel that I listen to help me sleep better! Which as been a problem for me... I don't get a lot of sleep time.
How frequently do you upload? twice a week
What are your hobbies? I do off road with my jeep, play hockey and watch YouTube!
What is your biggest dream? I would love to be able to have a business of my own and stop the 8-5 grinding. Having a YouTube channel that is big enough to live from would be awesome!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxZFfWhb2l0SKqI30Rw2ABg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Rick Ace, welcome to our awesome community. I know exactly how you feel. I have problems sleeping too. I use thunderstorms to sleep. YouTube has been a blessing for this.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: Rick Ace