• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Is TubeBuddy Worth it the cheap version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornunicorn

I joined TubeBuddy yesterday at the suggestion of Nick Nimmin. I bought the small package that was $4.50 per month because I recieved half off as a youtuber under 1k subs. But I have found that most features I really need are not available without upgrading. Has anyone used TubeBuddy and what is your opinion for someone trying to grow but doesnt have many subs yet? I would pay more if it is going to help my channel. Thanks for your input in advance!

Keeping up with the

Cooking with Mrs Joneses
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I must say I have the star package
. And I'm just not learning how to use TubeBuddy because I'm never quite looked into it until now. But I always follow a lot of members on YouTube and I have learnt a lot.

Viral Videos

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I joined TubeBuddy yesterday at the suggestion of Nick Nimmin. I bought the small package that was $4.50 per month because I recieved half off as a youtuber under 1k subs. But I have found that most features I really need are not available without upgrading. Has anyone used TubeBuddy and what is your opinion for someone trying to grow but doesnt have many subs yet? I would pay more if it is going to help my channel. Thanks for your input in advance!
Tubebuddy is Best

Gemini

TubeBuddy User
cornernina.com
Subscriber Goal
Good Day! It is worth it to start off with. You don't need to upgrade until you feel you really should. Make sure that you use the tag feature because this can help your channel to grow.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

This wasn't an off topic question. IT was a TubeBuddy question.

I wanted to thank the community for it's varied responses and say we appreciate your honesty. We always want to make a product one that is worth using and too helps YouTubers. That's why we have the free version: https://tubebuddy.com/free

Thank you for all you do! We hope to continue that commitment with the ways we give back such as the forum title ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.