• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Has TubeBuddy really helped grow your channel? how long has i taken to see results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
@InspirationalbyMarie said it all.

Thank God I joined Tubebuddy early as a YouTuber as my mentor told me it took her 3 years to get monitized. I learnt a lot by watching videos on Tubebuddy. I didn't have to make the same mistakes others before me made as people here are honest in their feedback. I think for me, the channel feedback was something I so much value here. Having people who share the same passion give you feedback on what you should be doing better. Taking tags off me and helping me with my ranking is amazing. Yes, Tubebuddy does help if you put in the works. I love it, made a video about it and can't stop talking about the friendship formed too.

Reactions: jhudz1102 and Ater

Exposed Hobby

Subscriber Goal
I am still relatively new to TubeBuddy. I am still trying to obtain my badge. So far I have only used it to monitor subscribers and views.

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Like anything in life, if you take the time to learn how to use it effectively if you invest your time into learning one new thing about TB...and actually YouTube...every single day, then a year from now, you'll be flying. If you just open the Tool, click a few buttons without the knowledge behind it, then it'll be as much use as a Chocolate Teapot.

Reactions: Ikerot

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I have been on Tubebuddy for about 6 months. I'm on the Pro version. I started from 3 subscribers and now I'm almost at 600 in 6 months. TubeBuddy is not the miracle potion that will help you grow your channel to thousands of subscribers over night. Honestly, nothing will do that (except if you buy fake subscribers which will negatively impact your channel!). It takes time to build and grow. Consistency and quality are key. Tubebuddy has helped me with the SEO side and with the keyword research. It has help me discover keywords that would help my channel rank in search for a particular topic. A lot of my views come from that. As a small channel, we need to know what keywords we can actually rank for. This is hugee in getting discovered. Just my two cents! :)

AliciaAmor

My issue is really I donΓÇÖt know how to place Keywords or even how to use the keyword planners to help me choose the right Keywords. IΓÇÖd really need help with this

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
this is NOT the place to ask for feedback on your personal channel. I think enough answers has been given. if YOU are looking for YT feedback, post it on the forum section here: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?forums/11/

That said I think there has been enough answers from other people.

My issue is really I donΓÇÖt know how to place Keywords or even how to use the keyword planners to help me choose the right Keywords. IΓÇÖd really need help with this

This playlist is the best starting place for you:

Status
Not open for further replies.