• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Personal Development tips and tricks

Dmi3Bals

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dmi3Bals
Title: Personal Development tips and tricks
Type of collaboration: I'm glad to cooperate with open minded and happy to change YouTubers in relation to personal development. We can cooperate by promoting each other, exanching tips and tricks, interwieving each other and doing common projects.
Amount of Subscribers: 62
Ways to contact you: Leave a message here or write to dmi3bals@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: I'm very cooperative and creative. I'm passioned to growth my YouTube channel and jelp others to improve themselves.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDmi3Bals

Wildlife with LUKE

Hi Dmi3Bals, I was wondering if i could collaborate with you I have 40 subs and I can promote you on my channel and give your reviews and help/tips on your videos. I would very much like to grow this could help me and you too and it would be goood for both of us to improve our videos and channel. You can reply on this thread or on one of my YouTube videos!

OP
OP
Dmi3Bals

Dmi3Bals

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Luke, thanks for reply. I'm not sure how we can connect wild life and personal development? Got any ideas?