• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Looking to collaborate with someone who is into Jewelry/ Accessories/ Clothes

User name: shehastobechicboutiqe
Title: Looking to collaborate with someone who is into Jewelry/ Accessories/ Clothes
Type of collaboration: Hello,
I just started an online jewelry and accessories boutique. I'm looking to build my brand and my YouTube channel. In my channel I am talking about how to open up your own boutique but I would like to also focus on style.
Amount of Subscribers: 21
Ways to contact you: shehastobechicboutique@gmail.com
Instagram: shehastobechicboutique
Why should they collaborate with you: You should collaborate with me because I am hungry to win and I want to help everyone manifest their passion. I love helping people and I want to help others to win. I'm looking to update my website and if you want to be featured as a model on my site that can also be arranged. I pay for ads on Facebook, instagram, and I am about to venture into google. if featured on my site, I can add you to one of the ads I run for my site to get you more views.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQlyLulJ664Uy0HyWoTf9kw