• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Twitter How do you use Twitter to gain traction on Youtube

Danny8190777

I have never used twitter I never understood it and none of my posts gained any traction on top of that I have no followers, but I see people often say Twitter is amazing. I am just wondering how you gain traction for Youtube via Twitter.

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It is just like any other tool on social media. You need to optimize you posts with hashtags when sharing your content. I do not use it to its fullest potential honestly as we focus on Instagram and our blog the most after YouTube, but just like with those platforms, you get what you give. Engage with other small and larger accounts in your niche area in a meaningful way and others will soon want to engage back and follow as well.

Matloob

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
yes Twitter is amazing but you need to get fellowers for you contants

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Twitter always work for me whenever a trending topic that is related to the video I do about that topic is trending.

Reactions: originalraith

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have never used twitter I never understood it and none of my posts gained any traction on top of that I have no followers, but I see people often say Twitter is amazing. I am just wondering how you gain traction for Youtube via Twitter.

One thing i've had success in is talking to companies about their product and getting them to share out my content. Give reasons for your audience to get to know YOU and not just your channel on the website :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
One thing i've had success in is talking to companies about their product and getting them to share out my content. Give reasons for your audience to get to know YOU and not just your channel on the website :)
I'm noticing a few people starting to build a relationship with Deity Microphones on twitter, some even managing to get samples for video collaborations.
I have to be careful about calling out some companies though (like my local news station hehe)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm noticing a few people starting to build a relationship with Deity Microphones on twitter, some even managing to get samples for video collaborations.
I have to be careful about calling out some companies though (like my local news station hehe)

There is a difference between calling out, and discussing them haha

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
There is a difference between calling out, and discussing them haha
Haha definitely a differance, I should have made that an entirely differant post, but I do think in some ways, "calling out" companies can either harm your twitter brand, or boost your twitter brand. Depending on the company of course, majority of companies out there are fantastic, but there are a few bad apples that sometimes I want to say things, but I figure it's better to bite my tongue and just let things be.

I must say, TubeBuddy has always had such a strong and supportive Twitter presance :) always sharing the love. Channel 9 in Australia, not so much :p

Reactions: Travel Interesante