• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Facebook Friend Requests

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
So - over the last few years I have had loads of friend requests

I just ignored them all

Is there a way to 'friend' them all - but NOT get any info/post/etc crop up to annoy me

So I can then 'message' them to promote the Youtube channel...

I just never bothered before, as I'm not really on Facebook, just using it for my 'work' group...

So if anyone knows Facebook and can advise if I can friend people and not have it affect what I see when I go on Facebook, that would be awesome

Thanks

x

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
If that's the caste I would avoid to use a personal account to promote the channel. I know that a lot of business has set up sites and pages on Facebook where they can post as the company rather than as the person. I would probably do something similar if I ever used Facebook for promotions.

OP
OP
MaJ

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Not sure if that was an answer?

Thanks anyway x

Hutchings Farm

On the friends post there are three dots in the top right hand corner. Click it and there is an option to unfollow them but stay friends

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Are the people who request to be friends your subscribers or people who know about your channel?

I know I'd be frustrated if I suddenly got an advertisement of someone's channel in my DMs. It's happened to me before, except on Skype. Had a person who was on my friend's list and he kept posting his video link to everyone they were friends with.

OP
OP
MaJ

MaJ

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
There's no advertisement sent

It's people who follow my radio show and have asked to be friends - but I don't use Facebook really - so I let them build up over the last couple of years...

I don't plan to send any post to them unless it's 'connected' to the show and also a big arrow towards the youtube channel

Thanks