• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel any challenge in english language or learn english together or share about language and culture

Lini Leniency

User name: Lini Leniency
Title: any challenge in english language or learn english together or share about language and culture
Type of collaboration: sharing collaboration
Amount of Subscribers: 1034
Ways to contact you: Instagram: @linileniency or my Email: tsukufuku23@gmail.com
Why should they collaborate with you: you will get more views from my country because my country love something new and new people or foreigner
Link to Channel: youtube.com/c/LiniLeniency

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
From Indonesia interesting. Never been there but hopefully one of these days. It is a planned spot for me to visit. Although I am in the process of learning 32 and Indonesian is one but just haven't gotten to it yet.

shrumm

Hello Lini,

Great channel! I'm a linguist and art student doing my research on the dependencies between language, culture and art and writing my dissertation proposal on Visual and Performing Arts. My YT channel will be about ESL learners and their cultural backgrounds. I've sent you an email.

Cheers,
Regan