• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Reddit Do you use Reddit to share your videos?

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Do you use Reddit to share your videos? If so which subreddits do you use?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Nope, won't be doing that for a while yet. I use Reddit more as a reference gathering platform and to get resources. I've never really watched or looked for videos on Reddit, but it's great for finding photos, photo references, and overall inspiration to contribue to videos. And it's also a great platform to learn other people's opinions.

I haven't used it enough yet to know fully how to share on there, so I'm still just taking my time and studying it. Still fantastic for finding memes and uplifting content as well :)

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was getting a lot of traffic from Reddit, from a newbie POV anyway. Just be thick skinned, because there are some jackels on there that just like to troll. Make sure to read and understand all the rules from each group you post to as well. Try It, Good Luck :)

• Haha
Reactions: casual aquatics

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I used it once. Got me a lot of views, but no interactions at all. Though this is more of me not fully understanding Reddit and probably never will.

• Love
Reactions: casual aquatics

OliTheRepairDude

Yes,I promoted some videos
especially latest one
As a result of it,my latest one did extremely well
And also gotten feedback for my older videos I promoted

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have had mixed results. Sometimes people LOVE the content sometimes they hate it. I try to post in discussions more than share my own content. It's a pretty 50/50 for me.

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I don't really use Reddit that much for promoting over concerns that I could get banned.

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes I use Reddit and post in two subreddits related to my videos Composting and Vermiculture. But before I posted I actually helped by just answering questions and building up my name a bit then every once in a while I'll drop a video in. Not really sure how much traffic I generate from it but my hope is someone watches and subscribes so I might get them to watch more videos later.

Reddit can be tough as each subreddit has a different set of rules so you can get banned from posting pretty quickly.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
No, I have not used reddit to share my content. But now that I think about it. I'll give it a try. It just might be traffic to my channel.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use it occasionally - it doesn't drive huge amounts of traffic to my videos but even a little helps :)