• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback My YouTube Banner Draft Image

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello all,

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on my YouTube banner for my new channel. This is a draft, there are still changes to come but I wanted to see what you thought about it so far. I'll also include a look of thge banner on my channel. Thanks in advance.

Banner.jpg

Brave_Starr_Gaming_YouTube.png

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello all,

I would greatly appreciate your thoughts on my YouTube banner for my new channel. This is a draft, there are still changes to come but I wanted to see what you thought about it so far. I'll also include a look of thge banner on my channel. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 5784

View attachment 5785

Have you tested this on a mobile view?

Reactions: BraveStar

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I also think the subtitles could use some help with their visibility but otherwise the new design looks very nice! As Andrew asked have you tested it for mobile?

OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have you tested this on a mobile view?

I did and realized some of the text is covered by the avatar on mobile so I have to readjust that.

The subtitles look a bit pixelated, maybe largen it a bit more and closen the shadow? :thinking:

Agreed, I wasn't happy with it. Definitely gonna work on that.

I also think the subtitles could use some help with their visibility but otherwise the new design looks very nice! As Andrew asked have you tested it for mobile?

Thanks you. I gotta rework it for mobile.

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Personally I also don't like how close the lower words "Where games come to life" is to the bottom of the crop area on the desktop view you posted. I'd prefer a tiny bit of room around everything rather than the text resting on the crop line.

If it doesn't crop nicely, I think it looks just a bit less professional and more "DIY". Once you dial in those crops so it frames well on desktop and mobile, then it takes it a level up in professionalism!

That said overall I like the general design! Good work!