• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Social Media FaceBook Or Pinterest

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey, Everyone!
What is your favorite platform to post your latest Youtube videos on? Could it be Facebook, Pinterest, etc?
For me I like both Facebook and Pinterest. I haven't tried others like Tictok. Instagram and Reddit I am not crazy about.
Jessica

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
No Social Platforms. The traffic you'll get is minimal because people don't really switch platforms. If they're on Faceache, they'll stay on Faceache as a Rule. So I prefer to just make sure my Metadata (Tags, Title, Description, Thumbnail) bang on to get the click on YouTube. After all, people come to YT for a reason... to find the answer to the Question/Problem they've got. YT is a Search Platform.

The only thing I'll do off-platform, is to embed my Video onto my Website in a Blog Post. My Blog performs quite well on certain topics, so I can normally pick up 4000-5000 views per week from blog posts.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
No Social Platforms. The traffic you'll get is minimal because people don't really switch platforms. If they're on Faceache, they'll stay on Faceache as a Rule. So I prefer to just make sure my Metadata (Tags, Title, Description, Thumbnail) bang on to get the click on YouTube. After all, people come to YT for a reason... to find the answer to the Question/Problem they've got. YT is a Search Platform.

The only thing I'll do off-platform, is to embed my Video onto my Website in a Blog Post. My Blog performs quite well on certain topics, so I can normally pick up 4000-5000 views per week from blog posts.

While minimal it really DOES depend the group/ platform example Reddit can index a video and get you search traffic IF you optimize the post well. Similarly our promotion section has brought some THOUSANDS of views from google because they optimized the post well too. SOME sights can act as mini blog posts, reddit, medium, forums to help your content reach more. However, I know for sure facebook CAN NOT, but can't speak to pinterest.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey, Everyone!
What is your favorite platform to post your latest Youtube videos on? Could it be Facebook, Pinterest, etc?
For me I like both Facebook and Pinterest. I haven't tried others like Tictok. Instagram and Reddit I am not crazy about.
Jessica
This is an interesting one, because I don't post TO pinterest, but I much prefer pinterest. I don't touch Facebook and I know that's leaving potential audience on the floor, but at the end of the day, you sometimes need to be logged in to see facebook posts, you don't need to be logged into Pinterest, and I'm not the biggest fan of mandetory personal names to published content. Instagram (if I put more effort into it) is still really good, reddit I'm still learning, but I'm actually having a LOT of fun on Twitter. Twitter seems very powerful, on the same level as reddit for potential virality (sometimes for bad reasons, but hopefully for good sharable virality)

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I personally wouldnΓÇÖt share my content on Facebook or Pinterest. I would consider medium or reddit though depending on the video.

slightly offtopic but only thing I use Pinterest for is food Ideas lol...

Mind Harmony

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Facebook is applicable but not a good site to share, when you post on fb there's a chance that someone will steal your content on post it a group.

Reactions: FollsUnitex

FollsUnitex

Facebook is applicable but not a good site to share, when you post on fb there's a chance that someone will steal your content on post it a group.
I used facebook and it has helped a bit. You have to look and reply to people carefully. A lot of them want sub4sub. But some want genuine support. Just be careful. I just created a post and the honest people will comment and engage. I have made some friends from facebook. I wouldnt not use it. I just would be careful

sadriercan

TubeBuddy Pro
youtube is different place , facebook has its own video algorithm. So i dont care about facebook, instagram, pinterest. youtube is the 2.nd search engine:)