• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Got hold of something unique

MR TECH YT

Subscriber Goal
Hi there. just wanted some advice. I am a tech channel, who reviews tech ect. Recently i was able to get hold of a item belonging to a famous youtuber in my niche (he has 4M subs and a massive following) just want to know how should i title and seo this video so it has massive growth? Any advice would be appreciated.

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
The creator name and gave me thisn... i think it will get suggestible easily

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It's a bit difficult to give any specific kind of advice when we don't know who the YTer is or what the thing is you got. But I can understand why you can't say it here. So the best advice is to ensure you include the YTer and make sure the title has a mystery feel to it, something that can catch ppls attention and make them wanna see the video. Imagine what kind of title for something mysterious you might think you would be attracted to and consider something like that. Also consider having more than one title, variations, that you can use to experiment by changing the title every day, or every 12 hours, to test and see what draws more attention. This is called A/B Testing. You can do the same with different thumbnails for the same video.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The creator name and gave me thisn... i think it will get suggestible easily

It's not that simple per say. Suggested is based on what people watched last, so IF they did watch that creator MAYBE, but it's also HEAVILY influenced by the audience the creator making that piece has.

NOW that is a good strategy to go after for SEO if people are looking up the creator, but without more info it's near impossible to know :/

SEARCH can lead into suggested, but suggested can't do the same in reverse.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
4M sub!! research the item very way. Make the video be about this mysterious object. Much better if you can link it to their inspiration or early start or something. Now if it is a car- Wow I would research their life then and their thought. In all, can this item be linked in anyway to who they are today or their drive in life?

Good luck with this. or if you are planing an auction or ebay sale, can this be also something to hype the faithful subscribers?

OP
OP
MR TECH YT

MR TECH YT

Subscriber Goal
Thanks all for the reply. The niche I am in, is the same niche this big YouTuber is in. And usually he follows trend subjects, I usually try to do the same. should I keep a eye on what subjects he posts and then make similar videos to his subject, so I can get suggested? My target audience is the same audience he has and likely to watch mine if it was suggested. Right now I have other video ideas on other things So should I save this video till I get more subs and views?