• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback My next videos thumbnail i changed it would you click this one?

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Photo_1590673778731.jpg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Curious question. Are you doing a bank shot on this image? If so I would suggest maybe putting dots to show the trajectory of the white ball. I would also suggest including a cue stick in the image. It adds to the look. I would also recommend making the words a tab bit smaller. It just seems to take up too much space on the image. You want ppl to also notice the background. Other than that it looks ok. These are just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Curious question. Are you doing a bank shot on this image? If so I would suggest maybe putting dots to show the trajectory of the white ball. I would also suggest including a cue stick in the image. It adds to the look. I would also recommend making the words a tab bit smaller. It just seems to take up too much space on the image. You want ppl to also notice the background. Other than that it looks ok. These are just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.
Thanks for your suggestions much appreciated.