• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback What do you think about my thumbnail?

OliTheRepairDude

iPhone logic board replacement.png

What do you think of my thumbnail on my first repair live stream
How to do better

Reactions: meditation music

TheCannyKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Not bad colour, quite attractive for those who are interested. I'd say its a good one

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Oli, I see these questions all the time... I'll be honest, it's a kind of mute question.

It doesn't matter what people think of a Thumbnail as a standalone. It matters how that Thumbnail stands out against other Videos in the Search. Is it better? Will it win the click over the Video above and below it in the results? Does it draw the viewer more? Does it answer the specific question viewer is searching for better than another Thumbnail?

So while that thumbnail above is okay in itself, until you compare it to other thumbnails from other creators in a list o search results, no one can give you a definitive answer I'm afraid.

Hope that helps and makes sense?!

Reactions: ACEHq and Mario So

Mario So

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hey Oli, I see these questions all the time... I'll be honest, it's a kind of mute question.

It doesn't matter what people think of a Thumbnail as a standalone. It matters how that Thumbnail stands out against other Videos in the Search. Is it better? Will it win the click over the Video above and below it in the results? Does it draw the viewer more? Does it answer the specific question viewer is searching for better than another Thumbnail?

So while that thumbnail above is okay in itself, until you compare it to other thumbnails from other creators in a list o search results, no one can give you a definitive answer I'm afraid.

Hope that helps and makes sense?!
This is quite true! I usually use Tubebuddy's SEO studio since it also lets you see thumbnails of other similar videos of the keyword you are trying to target.

Reactions: ACEHq

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
use simmilar pattern but different color pallete form creators in ur niche and u got this

Reactions: ACEHq