• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Would you click this thumbnail? Do you like it? Yes or no

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Photo_1590275187809.jpg

justafizz

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think what could help it having something more simple written like "3 Simple Exercises to improve etc" just as an example, but it goes with your channel which is a good thing

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Could you post the size it would show on YouTube? It is hard to tell if it would be easy to read or not. It also has a bit too much text in it I think (personal opinion).

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This thumbnail really confuses me. There's too much going on. I don't know what "rules must hit back of coushion" is about.

I like the "hard excersises" and I assume the hit the back of the coushion is related somehow. the two pool tables below confuse me so I'd get rid of them and focus more on just the excersises element. You want to keep your thumbnails as simple as humanly possible.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It is a little convoluted... kinda spastic. I would simplify the image (the top image isn't necessary) and reduce the text to 3-4 words with larger text tops.

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
I am not sure. It is too busy. There is no call to action. I suggest adding "Learn The " before "Hard Lessons", so there is a call to action telling people why they should click.
Cheers for the feedback i had already changed it. Thanks anyway though.

20200529_112351.png
Cheers everyone for feedback.
But this was the end result thumbnail i used. So far it's working really good. Again thanks for helping.