• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel All Call for Art YouTubers! - Collab

Kales Brown

User name: Kales Brown
Title: All Call for Art YouTubers! - Collab
Type of collaboration: A drawing collab where we draw the same picture in our styles and compare on each other's channels. I'm willing to do other art related videos too
Amount of Subscribers: 75
Ways to contact you: forum conversation or thread reply
Why should they collaborate with you: I really like making videos fun and as far as I've seen I'm the only art related channel wanting to collab haha, art challenges are definately fun too
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQzRW2QOZiVeZkmHyiQmbA?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: SithArtMaster

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Once I can find myself an editor to work for me, I'm interested in doing these kind of challenges. This would essentially be "draw this in your style" challenge that I've been seeing a lot more of the last year.

Once I get myself more organised with editing I'm definitely interested :) It's nice having another artist channel around here! :D

OP
OP
Kales Brown

Kales Brown

Once I can find myself an editor to work for me, I'm interested in doing these kind of challenges. This would essentially be "draw this in your style" challenge that I've been seeing a lot more of the last year.

Once I get myself more organised with editing I'm definitely interested :) It's nice having another artist channel around here! :D
I checked out your channel and subbed. Dude, I LOVE the dinosaurs you draw. I've only drawn a dinosaur once for a school project but it would be a fun challenge to try to draw one again. Definitely let me know if you're still interesting in collabing once you get your editing stuff figured out.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Darren Cannell

Type of collaboration: A drawing collab where we draw the same picture in our styles and compare on each other's channels. I'm willing to do other art related videos too
Why should they collaborate with you: I really like making videos fun and as far as I've seen I'm the only art related channel wanting to collab haha, art challenges are definately fun too
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQzRW2QOZiVeZkmHyiQmbA?view_as=subscriber
I am a digital artist who would be interested in a drawing collab...just let me know the image and let us do it.

Ci Arts

Subscriber Goal
Hi...i'll love to draw anime
but dont know how to do a collab in art niche
buti'm interested to collab

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖd like to be in, but just know that I deal with oils, and also deal with my little girl, so I might be a tad slow on getting my work finished.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
So how does this work? Does one of us post a recent painting and everyone does the same in their own style, or are we working from a common picture? Let me know cause IΓÇÖm up for this :blush:

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think we should all paint the same picture in our own styles.
Ok, cool, how about I make the first move, just finished this painting recently:
5E778833-AD7B-4835-A1C0-1D12AACC42CA.jpeg

Draw/paint this in your own style, have fun :)

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How are we going with this collab? Seems to have gone a bit quiet, but if anyone is still up for it, IΓÇÖm game :)

IΓÇÖm probably not gonna be liked, but I actually made a video calling any artist to take up this sort of challenge, still seeing if anyone will go for it :)