• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Self publishing with Amazon

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Have anyone self published with Amazon. Is this a good idea?

I have used this 7 weeks at home to write a book. I am not expecting it to be a bestseller but people that have read it said it is good.

If you know anything about Amazon self-publishing please help drop a line.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been considering it for years and I know Brian G has done that. There's a guy in tubebuddy circles (he might have been on the tubebuddy 24 hour stream? not 100% might have been in can curriers course) called "Self Publishing With Dale" (unsure if he still goes by that name) but I discovered him through Nick Nimmin's stream and his name was self publishing with dale, so he might be your best bet to learn some more. It's definitely something I've been curious about. I kinda want to make a colouring book, and some other alternative ventures in writing :)

OP
OP
Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I've been considering it for years and I know Brian G has done that. There's a guy in tubebuddy circles (he might have been on the tubebuddy 24 hour stream? not 100% might have been in can curriers course) called "Self Publishing With Dale" (unsure if he still goes by that name) but I discovered him through Nick Nimmin's stream and his name was self publishing with dale, so he might be your best bet to learn some more. It's definitely something I've been curious about. I kinda want to make a colouring book, and some other alternative ventures in writing :)
Thanks, am onto him right away.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

aliciasmith

Amazon's self-publishing empowers authors. They offer a user-friendly platform, aiding in manuscript formatting, cover design, and global distribution. Authors maintain control over pricing and royalties, making Amazon a preferred choice for self-publishing services.