• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Share tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkL

Share tracker is great but it is posting to the wrong google account, does anyone know how to change the account association so that I can post to the correct profile?

OP
OP
MarkL

MarkL

I've just worked out that it was looking for a blogger connection on another google account, I am using tubebuddy on the required account and my blogger account also exists there so we just need to work out how to get tubebuddy to look in that google account instead of the one it is going to.
Andrew, I appear to have worked it out, apparently it is a google account switching thing so once I set the required account as my default and clicked the blogger icon in tubebuddy I received a blogger window asking me to confirm the account I wanted to share to and it was the correct one - thanks again for you help.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Share tracker is great but it is posting to the wrong google account, does anyone know how to change the account association so that I can post to the correct profile?

Can you screenshot the error, so I can see more of what you're talking about? Thank you :)

OP
OP
MarkL

MarkL

blogger.png

Can you screenshot the error, so I can see more of what you're talking about? Thank you :)
Hi Andrew, I think it more my lack of understanding but when I click on the blogger icon in share tracker, it opens blogger and I get the attached screen shot from blogger, apparently it can't see tubebuddy so I have to create the connection from my existing blogger account, I hope this makes sense and thanks so much for following up.

OP
OP
MarkL

MarkL

Hi Andrew, I think it more my lack of understanding but when I click on the blogger icon in share tracker, it opens blogger and I get the attached screen shot from blogger, apparently it can't see tubebuddy so I have to create the connection from my existing blogger account, I hope this makes sense and thanks so much for following up.
I've just worked out that it was looking for a blogger connection on another google account, I am using tubebuddy on the required account and my blogger account also exists there so we just need to work out how to get tubebuddy to look in that google account instead of the one it is going to.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Andrew, I appear to have worked it out, apparently it is a google account switching thing so once I set the required account as my default and clicked the blogger icon in tubebuddy I received a blogger window asking me to confirm the account I wanted to share to and it was the correct one - thanks again for you help.

Happy to hear this. I marked your thread as the correct answer in case other TB users need this too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.