• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Would you click this its my latest thumbnail or what could i do to improve it?

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
20200513_094009.jpg

Reactions: abhiraj23

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hi, when I look at the title shown on the thumbnail, It doesnt really tell me what I am breaking. I dont know if you intentionally didn't add the 'pool ball'. Now if your audience are people wanting to break a pool ball they won't know this by looking at the thumbnail. Maybe adding this would make it better. The pictures of the ball, could it not be better to have a clear 3 D picture of a pool ball?

All said, I am not that good at thumbnail so lets wait for others to add to this. All the best.

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Hi, when I look at the title shown on the thumbnail, It doesnt really tell me what I am breaking. I dont know if you intentionally didn't add the 'pool ball'. Now if your audience are people wanting to break a pool ball they won't know this by looking at the thumbnail. Maybe adding this would make it better. The pictures of the ball, could it not be better to have a clear 3 D picture of a pool ball?

All said, I am not that good at thumbnail so lets wait for others to add to this. All the best.
Thanks for your suggestions

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
visually I love it, but it's very bottom right heavy. I'd try and balance it center a bit more. but I love the photo and the font use. the colours are great too, but I'd just readjust the composition and balance a bit more to the left.