• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Want to use bulk find & replace but am a bit anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coding in Flow

I want to replace a certain section of the video description of all my >300 videos. However, I'm a bit anxious that something could go wrong because losing the descriptions of these videos would be really bad.
Does this functionality work correctly in 100% of cases? Are there any bugs? Any caveats I have to watch out for? Can it replace multi-line text?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I want to replace a certain section of the video description of all my >300 videos. However, I'm a bit anxious that something could go wrong because losing the descriptions of these videos would be really bad.
Does this functionality work correctly in 100% of cases? Are there any bugs? Any caveats I have to watch out for? Can it replace multi-line text?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9tahNRVgE

This video covers what each section can do.

I have not had an issue with this, and currently there are no known bugs. I would recommend starting small if you don't feel comfortable 10 videos or so and checking :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU9tahNRVgE

This video covers what each section can do.

I have not had an issue with this, and currently there are no known bugs. I would recommend starting small if you don't feel comfortable 10 videos or so and checking :)

OP
OP
Coding in Flow

Coding in Flow

Ok cool, I thought I can only update either all or none. In this case, I will just update them in batches and then check each batch

Status
Not open for further replies.