• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Introductions are awkward...

Bounce Gaming

TubeBuddy User
User name: Bounce Gaming
Title of introduction: Introductions are awkward...
Your name/ Alias: Bounce Gaming
Where are you from? Beautiful British Columbia!
How did you find TubeBuddy? Googled ΓÇ£Youtuber creator forumΓÇ¥
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Was looking for a community of YouTube creators to bounce ideas of off and become life long parters in crime
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 100 subscribers, then 1,000 subscribers, then 1,000,000 subscribers. Then world domination.
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 videos a week
What are your hobbies? Creating, editing, and uploading YouTube videos is a hobby in itself. Other than that... hiking, working out, ice hockey.
What is your biggest dream? There was one time where I slept for 15 hours, that was probably my biggest dream
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLdNIh6RKvjRRTFdLkh2U9g

Reactions: Chris Gainz
Subscriber Goal
User name: Bounce Gaming
Title of introduction: Introductions are awkward...
Your name/ Alias: Bounce Gaming
Where are you from? Beautiful British Columbia!
How did you find TubeBuddy? Googled ΓÇ£Youtuber creator forumΓÇ¥
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Was looking for a community of YouTube creators to bounce ideas of off and become life long parters in crime
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 100 subscribers, then 1,000 subscribers, then 1,000,000 subscribers. Then world domination.
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 videos a week
What are your hobbies? Creating, editing, and uploading YouTube videos is a hobby in itself. Other than that... hiking, working out, ice hockey.
What is your biggest dream? There was one time where I slept for 15 hours, that was probably my biggest dream
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLdNIh6RKvjRRTFdLkh2U9g
Hey! Welcome to to TubeBuddy :D Nice content! :) Keep climbing to world domination ;)