• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Looking for a long-term collaboration

MrSlitherGamer

User name: MrSlitherGamer
Title: Looking for a long-term collaboration
Type of collaboration: I am looking for a long-term collaboration, it would help that we could be friends (so the videos don't suck because we just fight), I'm not a fan of first person shooters, I'm okay with Battle Royales, I have Totally Reliable Delivery Service, Minecraft (Java and Bedrock), Sea of Thieves, Rocket League, Roblox, any game on a website (example: Zombs Royale) Core, Paladins, and Unturned.
Amount of Subscribers: 51
Ways to contact you: Twitter (MrSlitherGamer_YT) /Instagram (MrSlitherGamer_YT)/Discord (DM me at MrSlitherGamer#4159) / Reply in the comments
Why should they collaborate with you: You should collab with me because... I honestly don't know. I don't have many subscribers, friends, or redeeming traits other than determination, but I'd like to give a collaboration a try!
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcXAY9IAmmNByINFbmKuw3A

Last edited:
User name: MrSlitherGamer
Title: Looking for a long-term collaboration
Type of collaboration: I am looking for a long-term collaboration, it would help that we could be friends (so the videos don't suck because we just fight), I'm not a fan of first person shooters, I'm okay with Battle Royales, I have Totally Reliable Delivery Service, Minecraft (Java and Bedrock), Sea of Thieves, Rocket League, Roblox, any game on a website (example: Zombs Royale) Core, Paladins, and Unturned.
Amount of Subscribers: 51
Ways to contact you: Twitter (MrSlitherGamer_YT) /Instagram (MrSlitherGamer_YT)/Discord (DM me at MrSlitherGamer#4159) / Reply in the comments
Why should they collaborate with you: You should collab with me because... I honestly don't know. I don't have many subscribers, friends, or redeeming traits other than determination, but I'd like to give a collaboration a try!
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcXAY9IAmmNByINFbmKuw3A
i am looking for long term collaboration

AliAbsolute

Heya! I play MC Java edition and Roblox :D ! Don't upload it on my channel as much, but I'd still love to collab with some gamers!

ShanitatorWiggy

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am looking for collabs with other gamers, if anyone would like to work with me please let me know