• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi hi! I'm Zelda, a newish gamer who recently started you tube in December of 2019! Nice to meet all of you lovely people!

Zeldytone

TubeBuddy Star
User name: Zeldytone
Title of introduction: Hi hi! I'm Zelda, a newish gamer who recently started you tube in December of 2019! Nice to meet all of you lovely people!
Your name/ Alias: Zelda/Zeldy/Zel
Where are you from? Orlando,Fl
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy through the content bug on youtube.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to be connected with the rest of the community and make new friends and meet others who'd want to grow together.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make others happy with my videos and make people slime through tough times, not only that, I'm a model and an ambassador and to want to put my self out there more.
How frequently do you upload? twice a week
What are your hobbies? gaming, modeling, singing, makeup, horror, memes, cosplay, art, playing the flute, designing clothing, ect.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be a famous model/ YouTuber and travel the world with my amazing mother to help others in need :)
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/channel/UCzUikHbZTSH4RCiYcLN6K-g