• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review I want to know what to improve on cause IΓÇÖm a bit lost.

belleh

Subscriber Goal
User name: belleh
Title of thread: I want to know what to improve on cause IΓÇÖm a bit lost.
Self review: The name of my channel is Belleh and I do commentary and lifestyle. I feel like my channel and videos are lacking something and I canΓÇÖt lay my finger on it. I also want to gain at least 4 more subscribers by the end of the year but I donΓÇÖt think thatΓÇÖs possible.
Channel review or Video review? Video review

Link to Video:
View: https://youtu.be/MD5yf04wlhQ

Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/26764/post-77357

Carpot

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey Belleh, here are some thinks you may think about.
1. I like your idea of an cold opener, but why not telling the people in the cold opener what they can expect from your video instead of writing it down in a screen (some people are lazy ;) )
2. The voice over is also a good idea, but maybe you can try to edit the audio and eliminate that white noise from it (audacity works great)
2.1: General Audio. The beep in the intro is a bit too much for me (but that's just my mind) and your audio between the scenes sound a bit "clunky"
3. I know it's a lot of work. But why talking about these things instead of doing it (in a comedian way maybe?) as you did with the cleaning example

I hope you reach your goal!

Last edited:

Tanike Joubert

Hey Bellah!
Don't worry girl you'll get to your goal!

As far as the thumbnail goes, it's the first thing people click on right, so make sure that it's super bold, bright colours and very attractive! Try using bugger bolder fonts to make your text easy to read

I hope this helps ❤️

EggCreatorGaming

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I looked at the video and it's really good, good content, you are very confident and natural. I would recommend you to ask for people to subscribe as soon as possible as many of them are not staying until second 50...I have also typed 13 things to do when you're bored and I had to scroll a lot to find it, I am not sure how you will be able to improve SEO to rank higher, small channels are tending to be left behind, you have to keep on creating in order to grow slowly, you need a lot of patience, sometimes it takes a long time for small channels to grow, other than this best of luck and Please keep on creating! (We are here for the long run) PS: A must have it's a TubeBuddy pro license for now... it will help you a lot on the long run, especially with the keywords