• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Socialblade accurate?!

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
So on my social blade profile based on my current subscriber trends it seems to think in 2 months IΓÇÖll go from 7,573 subscribers to 7,868 and in 5 years I will reach 99,077 subscribers. I hope that in a little over 5 years maybe less I can reach 100,000 subscribers.

But my question is how accurate do you find socialblade predictions to be?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So on my social blade profile based on my current subscriber trends it seems to think in 2 months IΓÇÖll go from 7,573 subscribers to 7,868 and in 5 years I will reach 99,077 subscribers. I hope that in a little over 5 years maybe less I can reach 100,000 subscribers.

But my question is how accurate do you find socialblade predictions to be?

It's a prediction, so not very. You can influence it at any time, if you create a video that really connect,s you could really do well. It's just an estimate based on what is there, but it's always up to YOU as a creator your growth rate :D

Reactions: ASMRSadie and Damon
OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
It's a prediction, so not very. You can influence it at any time, if you create a video that really connect,s you could really do well. It's just an estimate based on what is there, but it's always up to YOU as a creator your growth rate :D
Yes good point. I recently posted a video that did well got several thousands of views within a day. Which lately most my videos may get several hundred or so. I seemed to gain a ton of subscribers just from that. I could only imagine doing it again. Maybe even posting a video many hated and the opposite happening.

They are about as accurate as the failed predictions regarding COVID-19. All predictions make assumptions. Those assumptions often have nothing to do with reality.
Yes lol I'm just wondering if they are roughly accurate Lets say it says in 5 years you reach 100k subscribers and maybe you end up with 95k or something like that or is it just way off all the time.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
@ASMRSadie Two years ago SB had me at 120k in 5 years. Over the course of a year that dropped to 20k. I got a bit of a boost in September and they had me at 300k. Now they are saying I'll be at 10k. They're predictions are based on your analytics and are all over the board IMO. They've never been right about the money I make either, like almost not even close.

I've seen it happen dozens of times and am fully under the belief that growth happens in spurts as a result of videos that just really hit YT well, and that can not be predicted. While the SB predictions are fun, they are almost meaningless to me.

• Love
Reactions: Damon and ASMRSadie
OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Yeah I have only recently been really into checking on the subscriber prediction count. Though good point! I have to admit they are a bit off on my earnings. So if that is the case maybe I shouldn't read to far into the sub predictions. Right now they seem to think I will reach over 103,000 in 5 years. I sure hope I do as good or better. But we shall see.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
The predictions on their website seem to be much larger/faster than the predictions on their phone app.
I've almost progressed consistently with their app predictions for the last 6-8 months.

Try it out..

Reactions: ASMRSadie
OP
OP
ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
The predictions on their website seem to be much larger/faster than the predictions on their phone app.
I've almost progressed consistently with their app predictions for the last 6-8 months.

Try it out..
That would be awesome! I hope I can reach a similar level to what they say or better. I guess a little before Christmas IΓÇÖm supposed to reach 10k subscribers. LetΓÇÖs hope. Was really looking forward to being able to unlock YouTube space at 10k. Even though itΓÇÖs states away and probably wonΓÇÖt be open with everything going on. But nice thought of being able to travel to my home state, California to access YouTube LA Studio soonish. Also it seems to think in March 2025 I will reach 100k subscribers. Would love to get a YouTube play button award. Though I may never reach 10 million to get the diamond level even just the silver would be amazing. The last week it went from saying 99k, to 100k, to now 104k prediction in 5 years and I have seen a slight jump in subscribers recently. So maybe it could be sooner rather then later.

Reactions: AussieBangerz

AussieBangerz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That would be awesome! I hope I can reach a similar level to what they say or better. I guess a little before Christmas IΓÇÖm supposed to reach 10k subscribers. LetΓÇÖs hope. Was really looking forward to being able to unlock YouTube space at 10k. Even though itΓÇÖs states away and probably wonΓÇÖt be open with everything going on. But nice thought of being able to travel to my home state, California to access YouTube LA Studio soonish. Also it seems to think in March 2025 I will reach 100k subscribers. Would love to get a YouTube play button award. Though I may never reach 10 million to get the diamond level even just the silver would be amazing. The last week it went from saying 99k, to 100k, to now 104k prediction in 5 years and I have seen a slight jump in subscribers recently. So maybe it could be sooner rather then later.

You're obviously doing the right thing to grow your channel. Well done..
A few more of those Booty Building videos should help you over the line :p

Reactions: ASMRSadie