• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Patreon & merchandise

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
How many people have successfully used merchandising as part of their channel and likewise Patreon(s) .
Are there any tips that can be given as I am thinking about this, and all help is appreciated, such as what merchandise works best and how much to charge for patreon's
Also which are the better sites to use for merchandise and patreon's?
Cheers
Dave

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
How many people have successfully used merchandising as part of their channel and likewise Patreon(s) .
Are there any tips that can be given as I am thinking about this, and all help is appreciated, such as what merchandise works best and how much to charge for patreon's
Also which are the better sites to use for merchandise and patreon's?
Cheers
Dave

I have a patron account but to be frank don't understand how it works as it seems like most people that are successful at it that I know are big Youtubers so I have left it until I am known. Though I might be wrong so will love to read other peoples comments.

Merchandise for me seems to be very tricky as I hate marketing (after being a marketer for 10 years). I also have come across some that looks vey fishy so am also lost on this avenue for imcome.

Reactions: AurigaDave