• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I want a collab with someone with about 100+subscribers open to smaller channels

Theinnsmouthgamer

User name: Theinnsmouthgamer
Title: I want a collab with someone between 100 -800+ subscribers but I'm open to smaller channels too. Lemme know.
Type of collaboration: I have a ps4 that's my main way to play. I have fortnite,pubg,dead by daylight,battlefield 4,star wars battlefront 2,plants vs zombies garden warfare,pvzbfn,gang beasts,brawlhalla,predator hunting grounds (when fully released),apex legends,paladins, darwin project and probably some more I'm forgetting right now.
Amount of Subscribers: 858 as of now
Ways to contact you: YouTube comments section, email (you have to ask for email)
Why should they collaborate with you: I want someone for a longterm collab to help their channel and mine grow! Currently my goal is 1k subs and I'm getting pretty close!
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMa-VM2neDL_Dz0oylQT9BA

Last edited:

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
A bit of advice; I wouldn't be so quick to turn down channels under 800 subscribers. Your approach is to gain subscribers by joining a channel with as many subs as you can get, but you are turning a blind eye towards the possibility of being the larger channel in a collaboration. There is value in being that guy.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey no worries man, totally understand. Was just a small thing I noticed.