• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered high search volume but no data of searches per month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eztoddler

TubeBuddy Star
Hey :)

What does "search volume" stand for?
I mean, there is no "searches per month" data so how can I be sure that people, any people, are searching for this term?
To be precise with my question, what does the search volume indicate?

Thanks!
hey :)
Untitled.png

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Antz0302

I too am also am also wondering about this. Have found many tags with decent # of videos in the search results however monthly searches are not displayed.
Is it worth optimizing for these tags or should we only focus on ones that show monthly search volume?
thanks

OP
OP
eztoddler

eztoddler

TubeBuddy Star
Hi,

You need to watch the Tubebuddy 'TubeBuddy & Thinkific Summit 2019'. This will tell you all about it

Hey Blessing! thanx!
Where can i find it? there is not youtube video with this title..
All I found was 3 days of Q&A session from this summit..

or maybe you're talking about this video?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Antz0302

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbA5H-SCXic

This video explains it. You can also see the little question mark tool tips to the right of the words! hovering over that will tell you more! :D

Thanks Andrew, Still doesn't really answer my question though.
In your video it says that the searched per month are extracted from keywordtool.io.
Does that mean that if we don't get any results for searches per month that keywordtool.io isn't getting enough data for the keyword so its not worth targeting, this is what I think?
Or should we still optimize for the keyword if the number of videos in search results is excellent even though no searches per month are displayed?
Please clarify
thanks

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Does that mean that if we don't get any results for searches per month that keywordtool.io isn't getting enough data for the keyword so its not worth targeting, this is what I think?
Or should we still optimize for the keyword if the number of videos in search results is excellent even though no searches per month are displayed?
Please clarify
thanks

We explain in this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoyLBOyJXD4

That there are TRILLIONS of keyword combinations and the way we do it is, based on the number of people researching a unique term. Sometimes, there is no data for us to pull from based on the way we handle it. However, IF The search volume is green, that means that it's has a high amount of search traffic, and like I said in the video. It's like a traffic light, green means you're good to go. Looking at the term in the first post. It's barrier to entry is only 103, and if you can come in with a well optimized video it can rank in search.

We'd love to show every amount of searches per month, but to scale that's just impossible, so that's why we have the system we do.

Reactions: Antz0302

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hey Blessing! thanx!
Where can i find it? there is not youtube video with this title..
All I found was 3 days of Q&A session from this summit..

or maybe you're talking about this video?
Are you on Tubebuddy pro? If you are there is a free training that I had to go through this time I was on holiday. I I dont think you can access it unless you are on a payment plan.

The link is https://tubebuddy.thinkific.com/cou...exts/9468875-welcome-from-tubebuddy-thinkific

I learnt a lot after taking the course.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: Blessing

Antz0302

We explain in this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoyLBOyJXD4

That there are TRILLIONS of keyword combinations and the way we do it is, based on the number of people researching a unique term. Sometimes, there is no data for us to pull from based on the way we handle it. However, IF The search volume is green, that means that it's has a high amount of search traffic, and like I said in the video. It's like a traffic light, green means you're good to go. Looking at the term in the first post. It's barrier to entry is only 103, and if you can come in with a well optimized video it can rank in search.

We'd love to show every amount of searches per month, but to scale that's just impossible, so that's why we have the system we do.

Thanks Andrew, I understand now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.