• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Obtain more subscribers

My Hobbiez

User name: My Hobbiez
Title of thread: Obtain more subscribers
Self review: I know it's a very new channel with minimal videos, but there is a lot of potential. I've been learning videography the past year and have been practicing with my GF's channel. I know my videos are all over the place, but I have many hobbies and want to continue to post all sorts of videos for the future. I have a full time job so I can't spent so much time editing but I think 1 video a week would be manageable for the next 2 years until I retire from my current career. Thank you for the feedback!
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGOA70RLVX7cBUO1aig0FZg?view_as=subscriber
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/26675/

Steverd

All comments are meant to be constructive only.

I would make a few playlist, So you can separate your travel videos from your How-to videos.
I thought your avatar was a little dark and busy. So I did a quick example of something to make you stand out.

Keep grinder my How-to videos always get the most videos!
Steve

Attachments

50.9 KB · Views: 154

Lou C

Subscriber Goal
Hi there,

I agree with Steverd about creating playlists so that it's easy for people to find what they're looking for.
I like how you have started to make thumbnails with the same colours and font as that is something that your subsribers can look out for.
I would also put out your once a week video on the same time and day so that subsribers know when your vids are coming. It's a process, but keep going :)

Reactions: My Hobbiez
OP
OP
My Hobbiez

My Hobbiez

Thank you! I will start to schedule my posts for the same time every week and work on my playlists. I initially just used my playlists as videos that I liked and helped me out. I will change those names and start adding my own. Thank you again!

Kian Sarunai

Hi there..
I think you have better than my kid channel (Kian Sarunai)..
I think you also need to digging about the SEO to keeping your channel always show in search engine..
Good luck buddy!

Regard
Anita

pastorjskinner

TubeBuddy Pro
I assume you're using TubeBuddy...work that thing spending some time on Titles...it'll happen just give it time.
Thumbs are good but Titles may be lacking. You have to hook them before you can land them.
I see you've started making playlists, Good for you! Keep up the good. Be consistent and keep delivering good content

Steve, I like the Avatar advice, something I need to do as well