• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Video Collaboration To Share a Specific Message

SelfMasteryMentor

User name: SelfMasteryMentor
Title: Video Collaboration To Share a Specific Message
Type of collaboration: Hello, my name is April, I am a new YouTuber. I created my channel 2.5 months ago and post every single day. Although I am relatively new, I take my channel very seriously. I am looking for another serious YouTuber who is interested in creating a collaboration video on self development, self-mastery, law of attraction, personal growth, career advancements, and motivation to become their best.

My channel encompasses all facets of personal growth and self empowerment, so I would like to collaborate with someone who is like-minded and educated on personal development, as well as looking to help inspire others to become their best.
Amount of Subscribers: 48
Ways to contact you: You can reply on here or email me at:
mentor@selfmasterymentor.com
Why should they collaborate with you: Someone who is serious about empowering others to be their best should collaborate with me because I feel this message needs to be spread globally. I feel people get caught up in a normal standard of working/living life in a bubble and sometimes feel their goals and aspirations are out of reach.
I also feel many go through a tough time in their lives without having the courage to reach out and ask for help or inspiration. I know when I was in that position myself I hid it from everyone I knew and suffered silently.
I would like to spread awareness about self growth and empowerment to help anyone who may be going through a difficult time or simply may be doubting their dreams.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7P-PHbrG_GSy-ym1ev6Lw

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Your interests fall into the realm of my channel's primary focus, which is providing prospective psychologists (and mental health professionals) with the resources/knowledge/support/etc. necessary to become a psychologist. I'm a clinical and forensic psychologist, traveled the world, etc., so I've got a lot of experience under my belt. Your areas of interest range, so if you want to take a look at my channel and see how we might be able to collaborate, I'm open to it. I prefer helping people who may be new at something, yet passionate, but just don't quite know where to start. I have 883 subs, and nearly 96,000k+ views. My channel is https://www.youtube.com/c/drwanderlust. I'm interested to hear what ideas you may have. Look forward to hearing from you.

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
User name: SelfMasteryMentor
Title: Video Collaboration To Share a Specific Message
Type of collaboration: Hello, my name is April, I am a new YouTuber. I created my channel 2.5 months ago and post every single day. Although I am relatively new, I take my channel very seriously. I am looking for another serious YouTuber who is interested in creating a collaboration video on self development, self-mastery, law of attraction, personal growth, career advancements, and motivation to become their best.

My channel encompasses all facets of personal growth and self empowerment, so I would like to collaborate with someone who is like-minded and educated on personal development, as well as looking to help inspire others to become their best.
Amount of Subscribers: 48
Ways to contact you: You can reply on here or email me at:
mentor@selfmasterymentor.com
Why should they collaborate with you: Someone who is serious about empowering others to be their best should collaborate with me because I feel this message needs to be spread globally. I feel people get caught up in a normal standard of working/living life in a bubble and sometimes feel their goals and aspirations are out of reach.
I also feel many go through a tough time in their lives without having the courage to reach out and ask for help or inspiration. I know when I was in that position myself I hid it from everyone I knew and suffered silently.
I would like to spread awareness about self growth and empowerment to help anyone who may be going through a difficult time or simply may be doubting their dreams.
Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7P-PHbrG_GSy-ym1ev6Lw

Greetings, I think our channels may have some topical overlap although I empower people to challenge themselves and be their best through at home fitness using unconventional objects all around their property to get a good workout. I'm also an accomplished professional at my day job so I may have something meaningful to contribute on career topics. Please have a look at my channel and let me know if you think a collab would be a good fit.

Vinbraganza81

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would like to collaborate I am also new but I think join efford can fo much better check out my channel and let me know

MyBlocksStrongestMan

Recognized Member
Hi Arnab tks it will be great to work together
Hi Vincent, I like your channel and just subscribed. That ship launch compilation video is crazy! I'm wondering about a collaboration where maybe I'm flipping over heavy sandbags or something and I use those ship clips from your channel to accentuate my point and then share your link and tell people to make sure and go visit your channel. Then we could figure out some way for you to drive people to my channel as well. I'm already up for videos where you record half and I record half and then I piece then together too. Just let me know. Here is my link. Please have a look and see what you think. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqMJtykErTUOjMe5Cu-a2hA

Vinbraganza81

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Tks Arnab amazing idea, tks for subscribe I have returned the favor by subscribing your channel.
And your idea is great.