• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

The G Family Videos

Subscriber Goal
Hey guys so IΓÇÖve done some videos that I know shouldΓÇÖve got placed on suggested videos due to type of videos ! So my question is, how do I know what tags to use. I use tags I know people search up but it just doesnΓÇÖt work ! I know my titles is good cuz itΓÇÖs what people also put as the same title but it doesnΓÇÖt get put in suggestions videos any help please thanks guys

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey guys so IΓÇÖve done some videos that I know shouldΓÇÖve got placed on suggested videos due to type of videos ! So my question is, how do I know what tags to use. I use tags I know people search up but it just doesnΓÇÖt work ! I know my titles is good cuz itΓÇÖs what people also put as the same title but it doesnΓÇÖt get put in suggestions videos any help please thanks guys

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

This video breaks down SEO optimization, and this playlist breaks down how to use tags:

Tags are to compliment your title, and description. All three need to be in unison. The above video explains it much more :)

Da_Blackapino

a Guy Who Lives in Alaska and Has a Love for Tech
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
When you are uploading your Videos(I use Adobe Rush) and Youtube is processing it, you'll get something like this and if ya scroll to the very bottom you'll get something called TB Recommended Tags. This should help you in the Tags Department.
Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 1.21.36 AM.png

OP
OP
The G Family Videos

The G Family Videos

Subscriber Goal
When you are uploading your Videos(I use Adobe Rush) and Youtube is processing it, you'll get something like this and if ya scroll to the very bottom you'll get something called TB Recommended Tags. This should help you in the Tags Department. View attachment 4637
Hold on so I use YouTube studio I thought that was the only one. Please explain how to do this. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.